Mustang Survival Khimera Dual Flotation PFD
You already choose your own adventures—now you can choose your own buoyancy with the Mustang Survival Khimera Dual Flotation inflatable PFD. It offers the security of foam flotation in a slim profile.
- Boost your buoyancy with the pull of a cord and keep your movements and flotation as fluid and dynamic as your water activities
- Tailored-to-the-body design helps you stay sleek while staying protected, so you can paddle without the bulk of a traditional foam vest
- USCG/Transport Canada approved Level 70 buoyancy aid is equivalent to Type III foam vest performance and approved to new harmonized standard
- Dual flotation system blends the security of foam flotation with the slim profile of inflatable technology
- 20.5 lbs. total dual buoyancy (7.5 lbs. foam plus 13 additional lbs. when inflated)
- No repacking required—simply squeeze air out of the inflation cell and replace the cylinder if you pulled the cord
- Adjustable shoulder and waist straps create a close-to-body fit
- Bright reflective shoulder patches for visibility
- Front shoulder attachment point; front storage pocket and slot to hold extra CO2 cylinder (not included)
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit G (Model # MA7116)
Imported.View all Mustang Survival Men's PFDs
20 lbs. 8 oz.
Shell: CORDURA polyester oxford; inner shell: nylon/spandex; fill: polyethylene foam
1 lb. 15.2 oz.