Bending Branches Catalyst ST Canoe Paddle
Handcrafted from remnants of first-quality paddles, the Bending Branches Catalyst ST canoe paddle gives new life to what might have gone to waste. Its comfortable Freestyle palm grip is easy to use.
- Distinctive patchwork blade design reveals the structurally sound wood scraps in each paddle, displaying the Bending Branches commitment to the reuse of excess materials
- Freestyle palm grip is comfortable and warm on your hands, and makes it easy to manipulate the canoe
- Rockgard® protection provides unmatched shock absorption, making the paddle last 6 times longer than one without protection
- 4 oz. fiberglass wrap over the blade protects against nicks and dents, safeguarding it for years to come
- Solid, ovalized basswood shaft is durable but not excessively heavy
- The "Sugar Island" blade shape is designed for smooth flatwater entry and exit—ideal for most canoeists
- Classic wooden blade is buoyant and efficient, gracefully lifting every stroke from the water with ease
- Bending Branches will donate $5 from every paddle purchased to the American Rivers nonprofit which works to protect and restore our nation's rivers
- Handcrafted in Osceola, Wisconsin
Made in USA.View all Bending Branches Canoe Paddles
Contains recycled materials
Basswood/red alder/maple/roasted basswood
19 x 8.1 inches
Blade Surface Area (sq. in.)
118 square inches
1 lb. 6.1 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...