Cannondale CAAD13 Disc 105 Bike - 2020
This product is not available.Shop similar products
With exceptional efficiency and superb handling, the Cannondale CAAD13 Disc 105 bike is an alloy race machine delivering the performance of carbon at an aluminum price.
- Shimano 105 2 x 11 mechanical drivetrain delivers crisp, reliable shifting; hydraulic disc brakes offer excellent, reliable stopping power in all conditions
- Drag-reducing tube shapes and sleek integration keep the CAAD13 light and make it much faster
- Dropped rear stay configuration and ample room for bigger tires deliver a great blend of stiff efficiency and comfort in an alloy road racer
- 30mm tires fit with ease, offering new levels of comfort and capability on any kind of road
- Speed Release thru axles allow faster, easier wheel changes and are compatible with most standard thru-axle wheelsets
- Fully fender ready: A removable fender bridge is there when you need it, gone when you don't
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Cannondale Endurance Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C1 Premium alloy
Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36
Shimano 105 hydro disc, 2x11
Shimano 105, braze-on
Shimano 105 GS
Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
Shimano 105 hydro disc
RD 2.0, 28h
Formula CL-712, 12x100mm Center Lock
Formula RXC-400, 12x142 Center Lock
Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700c x 28mm
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7 degrees
All-New HollowGram 27 KNOT, alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 330mm
Prologo Nago RS STN
CAAD13, 1-1/8 in. to 1-1/4 in tapered, 25mm alloy top cap
Shimano HG601, 11-speed
19 lbs. 14.9 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
44 CM 48 CM 51 CM 54 CM 56 CM 58 CM 60 CM Reach 37 37.4 37.8 38.4 38.9 39.5 40 Stack 50.5 52 53.5 55.5 57.5 59.5 61.5 Effective Top Tube 51 52 53 54.6 56.2 57.8 59.4 Seat Tube Center-Top 40.4 44.2 48.1 51.9 54 56.2 58.3 Standover Height 68.6 72.3 75.3 79 80.5 82.9 84.8 Head Tube Length 9.4 11.4 13 15.4 16.4 18.8 20.9 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.9° 71.2° 71.2° 71.2° 73° 73° 73° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.5° 74.3° 74.1° 73.7° 73.3° 72.9° 72.5° Bottom Bracket Height 26.3 26.8 26.8 27.1 27.1 27.3 27.3 Wheelbase 97.6 98.5 99.4 100.8 99.2 100.5 101.6 Chainstay 40.8 40.8 40.8 40.8 40.8 40.8 40.8 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5 4.5 4.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...