Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Tiagra
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Built light, stiff, fast and surprisingly comfortable, so you can go longer and barely notice—the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Tiagra bike thrives on the open road and gravel rides.
- BallisTec carbon uses an advanced matrix of intermediate modulus fibers to create a frame that's light, durable and lively
- Offering race-level performance, Synapse Carbon is light enough for climbs, stiff enough for sprints—thanks to asymmetric design, refined tube shapes and dialed carbon layup
- SAVE micro-suspension technology in the frame, fork, bar and seatpost insulates you from bumps while keeping you connected to the road
- Endurance Race Geometry positions you forward enough to go hard but upright enough to go long
- A removable seatstay bridge and hidden fender mounts keep you grinding on any road, in any weather
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View the Cannondale Synapse Product Line View all Cannondale Racing Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
FSA Omega Alloy, 50/34t
Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
Shimano Tiagra hydro disc, 2x10
Shimano Tiagra, braze-on
Shimano Tiagra GS
Shimano HG500, 11-34t, 10-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano Tiagra hydro disc, 160/160mm RT10 rotors
Shimano Tiagra hydro disc
RD 2.0, 28h
Formula CL-712, 12x100 mm center lock
Formula RXC-400, 12x142 center lock
Vittoria Zaffiro, 700c x 28 mm
6061 alloy, Compact
Cannondale 4, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7°
Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
Synapse, 1-1/4 in. lower bearing, 25 mm top cap
KMC X10EL, 10-speed
20 lbs. 11.2 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
44 CM 48 CM 51 CM 54 CM 56 CM 58 CM 61 CM Reach 36.5 37.1 37.7 38.2 38.6 39.3 40.2 Stack 51 53 55 57 59 61 64 Effective Top Tube 50.5 51.7 53.1 54.7 56.1 57.9 60.4 Seat Tube Center-Top 37.0 40.7 44.3 48.0 52.0 55.0 59.0 Standover Height 68 71.2 74.2 77.3 80.4 83.3 86.8 Head Tube Length 10.3 12.2 13.7 16.1 17.3 19.7 22.9 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.2° 70.8° 71.7° 71.7° 73.0° 73.0° 73.0° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.7° 74.6° 74.3° 73.9° 73.5° 73.0° 72.5° Bottom Bracket Height 27.0 27.0 27.0 27.2 27.2 27.5 27.5 Wheelbase 98.9 99.6 99.4 100.8 99.5 100.9 102.8 Chainstay 41.0 41.0 41.0 41.0 41.0 41.0 41.0 Fork Offset 6.0 6.0 5.5 5.5 4.5 4.5 4.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...