MOON Camino de Santiago
Embark on a 500-mile-long trip across 1,200 years of history with MOON Camino de Santiago as your guide to the fascinating historical Spanish trail, complete with detours and travel tips.
- Full-color photos and detailed maps provided throughout, along with a handy foldout map of the entire route
- This strategic trekking guide offers useful information, such as where to start to get the Compostela certificate and where to make excursions to gateway cities
- Enrich your experience by exploring medieval sites, viewing beautiful landscapes and indulging in local food and wine
- Includes Spanish and French phrase books, visa information, volunteer opportunities and tips for traveling seniors, solo women, religious travelers and LGBTQ+ travelers
- Essential planning information details when to go, how to get there, where to eat and where to stay, plus tips on hazards, precautions and gear
- Author and Camino expert Beebe Bahrami provides valuable insight on the history and context of the pilgrimage
Made in USA.View all MOON Europe Hiking Guidebooks
8 x 5 inches
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...