Danner Ridge Hiking Boots - Women's
Your heart might be in the mountains, but when you need to hit the city, these boots are up for it. Wear the women's Danner Ridge hiking boots for pounding the pavement and conquering the trails.
- Full-grain leather and waxed canvas uppers provide durability and versatile styling
- GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable membranes help your feet stay dry in wet weather
- Updated construction method integrates the shank, midsole and lasting board of each boot into a single, unified piece for a lighter-weight feel
- Open-cell OrthoLite® footbeds provide cushioning
- Low-profile Vibram® Kletterlift Thin outsoles offer traction designed for everyday use; Thin outsoles reduce height and weight from the traditional Kletterlift outsoles
- Stitchdown construction is handcrafted to provide a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Built by hand in Portland, Ore.
Made in USA.View all Danner Women's Day Hiking Boots
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof breathable membrane
Vibram Kletterlift rubber
Can Be Resoled
2 lbs. 8 oz.
5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Women's 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Men's 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 EU 34.5 35.5 36 36.5 37.5 38 38.5 39.5 40 40.5 41.5 42 42.5
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...