Sunday Afternoons SunSprout Hat - Infants'
What can we say? Sun protection doesn't get more adorable than this Sunday Afternoons Infant SunSprout hat—a mini version of the kids' Play Hat to keep your tiny tot comfy and shaded from the sun.
- Designed with an infant's needs in mind, this hat packs up in a diaper bag and transitions to a stroller with no back brim to get in the way
- It also washes up like a breeze and the comfort fit stretches to adjust with your baby's growing head
- Recycled fabric breathes well, wicks moisture and provides UPF 50+ sun protection
- Supersoft crown fabric is also packable, crushable and washable
- Quick-release chin strap ensures zero fuss when putting it on or taking it off
- 2 in. crushable brim and 4.25 in. neck cape
- Soft interior for delicate skin
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
Imported.View all Sunday Afternoons Kids' Sun Hats
0-6 MO: 15-17.4 inches
6-12 MO: 17.4-18.5 inches
Width of Brim
0-6 MO 6-12 MO S M L Head Circumference 15 - 17.375 17.375 - 18.5 18.5 - 19.75 19.75 - 20.875 20.875 - 22
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Hat Size Chart: Due to inherent differences in designs and fabrics, each hat may fit slightly differently.
Hat Quick Fit Tips: To measure for a hat, circle the crown of the head with string or dental floss, above the eyebrows and ears. Measure the length of string on a ruler and compare to the size ranges listed in the hat description—there’s your size! When you receive your hat, loosen or tighten the adjustable sizing as necessary for your custom fit. Wearing the hat slightly above eyebrows and ears will allow clear front and peripheral vision.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...