Salsa Rangefinder Deore 29 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Dip your tires into the world of mountain biking with the Salsa Rangefinder Deore 29 features. Its stable trail geometry, dropper post and 120mm of fork travel keep confidence—and stoke—levels high.
- The rollover of 29 in. wheels helps you maintain momentum, while 2.6 in. wide tires provide plenty of confidence-boosting traction
- Shimano Deore components offer reliable 1 x 10 shifting that won't let you down; a 30-tooth chainring and 11–42-tooth cassette offer a wide range of gearing
- Proprietary, top-shelf 6066-T6 double- and triple-butted aluminum tubing in the main triangle and 6061-T6 chainstays and seatstays create a light, responsive and durable frame
- Rangefinder Trail Geometry combines a long top tube, short stem and 439mm chainstays to provide a stable ride and keep you in control on steep and technical terrain
- 120mm of front suspension travel soaks up the trail, while a 15 x 110mm thru axle keeps the front end stiff for precise handling
- Drop your saddle at the press of a button to tackle steep descents and technical terrain with the included TranzX dropper post; stealth cable routing provides a clean look
- Frame has 2 bottle cages on the inside of the frame, 1 on the underside of the down tube and mounts on the top tube for a direct-mount top tube pack (not included)
- Full-length internal cable routing with full housing improves shifting in poor conditions and increases the time in between maintenance intervals
- Rangefinder can fit both 29 in. (maximum of 29 x 2.6 in.) and 27.5+ (maximum of 27.5 x 3.0 in.) wheels and tires (27.5 wheels and tires not included)
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View the Salsa Rangefinder Product Line View all Salsa Hardtail Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
SR Suntour XCR 32 Air LOR
Shimano Deore, 11-42t
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT201, 160 mm rotor
WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0
Shimano MT400 15 x 110 thru axle
Shimano MT200 10 x 141 quick-release axle
WTB Trail Boss G2 Comp, 29 x 2.6 in.
Salsa Guide 31.8
TranzX YSP18PL, 0 mm offset
WTB Volt Sport
FSA Orbit 1.5
XS S M L XL Height Range 157cm-168cm 160cm-175cm 173cm-183cm 180cm-191cm 188cm-UP Reach 400.6 421.5 444.4 470.4 494.3 Stack 601.9 606.4 611 620.1 629.3 Effective Top Tube 566.7 589 613.3 641.9 668.5 Seat Tube Center-Top 355 381 431 470 508 Standover Height 688.6 708.3 747.2 779.1 808.7 Head Tube Length 95 100 105 115 125 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68.6 68.6 68.6 68.6 68.6 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.6 74.6 74.6 74.5 74.5 Wheelbase 1101.9 1124.7 1149.6 1179.4 1207.1 Chainstay 439 439 439 439 439 Fork Offset 51 51 51 51 51
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...