Yakima SkyRise HD 2 Tent
Your hub for the ultimate mobile base camp in any season, the Yakima SkyRise HD 2 tent is ruggedly constructed with 600-denier ripstop polyester fabric and a 3,000mm waterproof coating.
- 600-denier ripstop polyester fabric and a 3,000mm waterproof PU (polyurethane) coating offers 4-season weather protection
- Waterproof, 210-denier ripstop polyester rainfly also has a 3,000mm PU coating for complete protection against the elements
- Frame geometry offers more usable space
- The extra-large windows, doors and mesh panel provide grand views and great ventilation
- Included 2.5 in. thick wall-to-wall foam sleeping pad provides cushy, all-night comfort; foam sleeping pad includes a removable cover for easy cleaning
- Guylines and D-rings on the tent floor hang gear or tie down the tent in windy conditions
- Abrasion-resistant tent floor with textured finish adds durability
- Aluminum tent frame is light, strong and pre-set to make pitching a breeze
- Ladder has mid-height adjustment points for easy setup; ladder auto-close function makes it simple to close up
- Tool-free and lockable vehicle mounts—easy to put on, quick to take off
Imported.Designed to fit on most vehicles with roof racks. The general rule of thumb is to make sure that your rack has a Dynamic Weight Capacity of at least the weight of the tent. This is the weight that the rack can physically carry while the vehicle is in motion. However, you should check your manufacturer's roof rack system to ensure it will support the weight of the tent.View all Yakima Camping Tents
101 lbs. 6.5 oz.
48 x 42 x 16.5 inches
84 x 48 inches
28 square feet
Number of Doors
600-denier ripstop polyester with polyurethane coating
210-denier ripstop polyester with polyurethane coating
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...