The North Face Apex Flex FUTURELIGHT Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Equally at home around town and on the trail, the men's The North Face Apex Flex FUTURELIGHT jacket delivers waterproof/breathable protection in a soft, light and comfortable package.
- FUTURELIGHT™ uses nanospinning technology to create a soft, stretchy, waterproof and exceptionally breathable membrane—at a fraction of the weight of traditional membranes
- Waterproof, breathable and windproof 3-layer FUTURELIGHT shell has a soft, stretch-woven face and solid, stretch-knit backer; seam-sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, matte polyurethane VISLON® center-front zip has an internal draft flap
- Secure-zip hand pockets and internal chest pocket
- Hem cinch cord helps keep out the elements
- Droptail hem provides additional coverage in back
- Slim fit
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
91.2% recycled polyester/8.8% recycled elastane with recycled polyester backer
Type Of Waterproofing
3-layer FUTURELIGHT waterproof/breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 2.3 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 33 - 35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 48 49 - 52 53 - 56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27 - 28 29 - 30 31 - 34 35 - 38 39 - 42 43 - 44 Hip 33 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 50 - 52 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...