The North Face Apex Flex FUTURELIGHT Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Equally at home around town and on the trail, the men's The North Face Apex Flex FUTURELIGHT jacket delivers waterproof/breathable protection in a soft, light and comfortable package.
- FUTURELIGHT™ uses nanospinning technology to create a soft, stretchy, waterproof and exceptionally breathable membrane—at a fraction of the weight of traditional membranes
- Waterproof, breathable and windproof 3-layer FUTURELIGHT shell has a soft, stretch-woven face and solid, stretch-knit backer; seam-sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, matte polyurethane VISLON® center-front zip has an internal draft flap
- Secure-zip hand pockets and internal chest pocket
- Hem cinch cord helps keep out the elements
- Droptail hem provides additional coverage in back
- Slim fit
Imported.View the The North Face Apex Product LineView all The North Face Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
91.2% recycled polyester/8.8% recycled elastane with recycled polyester backer
Type of Waterproofing
3-layer FUTURELIGHT waterproof/breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 2.3 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist 40 IN Waist Chest 33–35 36–38 39–41 42–44 45–48 49–52 53–56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27–28 29–30 31–34 35–38 39–42 43–44 29–30 31–32 33–34 35–36 37–38 39–40 Hip 33–34 35–37 38–40 41–43 44–46 47–49 50–52 35–36 37–38 39–40 43–44 44–45 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5 31.5 32 32 32 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...