Cannondale Topstone AL 105 Bike - 2020
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Born to roll and roam. A capable, versatile gravel road bike, the Cannondale Topstone AL 105 is built for chasing horizons, exploring routes less traveled or accelerating your commute.
- Shimano 105 2 x 11 mechanical drivetrain delivers crisp, reliable shifting; mechanical disc brakes offer excellent, reliable stopping power in all conditions
- SmartForm C2 Alloy construction and a full carbon fork deliver exceptionally light weight and a high-performance feel
- A balanced riding position is upright enough for comfort over the long haul and control on technical terrain, yet still low and forward enough for speedy efficiency
- Built with plenty of room for tires up to 42mm wide for comfort, grip and adventurous capability
- Mounts for 3 water bottles, plus mounts for top tube storage; multiple bottle cage positions on the downtube mount let you configure for big frame bags
- StraightShot internal cable routing; flat-mount disc
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Topstone Product Line View all Cannondale Endurance Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C2 alloy
Full Carbon, 55mm OutFront offset
FSA Omega ME alloy, 46/30
Shimano 105 hydro disc, 2x11
Shimano 105, 31.8 clamp
Shimano 105 GS
Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT56 rotors
Shimano 105 hydro disc
WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
Formula RX-512, 12x100 center lock
Formula RX-142, 12x142 center lock
WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37mm, tubeless ready
Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16-degree flare drop
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7 degrees
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Fabric Scoop Women's Sport, 155mm width, steel rails
Topstone Si, 1-1/8 in. to 1-1/4 in. taper, 25mm alloy top cap
KMC X11, 11-speed
21 lbs. 14.4 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'2" - 5'6" 5'6" - 5' 10" 5'10" - 6'1" 6'1" - 6'4" Reach 37.7 38.5 39.4 40.2 Stack 54.9 57.9 61.0 64.0 Effective Top Tube 54.4 56.1 57.9 59.6 Seat Tube Center-Top 45.8 50.5 55.3 60.0 Standover Height 74.4 78.4 82.5 86.3 Head Tube Length 11.8 14.9 18.2 21.4 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71° 71° 71° 71° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.1° 73.1° 73.1° 73.1° Bottom Bracket Height 28.4 28.4 28.4 28.4 Wheelbase 102.2 104.0 106.0 107.8 Chainstay 43.0 43.0 43.0 43.0 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...