Cannondale Habit 4 Bike - 2020
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A 29er trail bike with its priorities straight, the Cannondale Habit 4 AL bike has a progressive design that delivers playful agility and serious capability—all in the name of fun.
- From weekslong backcountry adventures with friends to solo singletrack jams after work, the Habit 4 delivers performance and fun for every rider
- The head angle is slack, the stays are short and the seat angle is steep: This long, low modern geometry helps you wring a little more flow out of every kind of trail
- Since riders come in all sizes, Proportional Response design tailors the suspension layout by size so every rider gets optimal traction, suppleness and control
- The suspension linkage arrangement for each size is tailored so each rider gets suspension performance while braking and improved overall pedaling efficiency
- Asymmetric Integration allows the Habit to have 435mm chainstays that are nimble and capable in corners while still having loads of tire clearance and stiffness
- 29 in. wheels, grippy tires, wide bar, short stem, powerful brakes and a dropper post deliver straightforward performance
- Included Cannondale DownLow dropper seatpost with internal routing is an infinitely adjustable, easily serviceable, air/hydraulic unit with a sweet cable remote
- DirectLine cable routing means no rattle and no fishing around for cables
- Ai Offset Drivetrain opens up the rear triangle for more tire clearance, while keeping chainstays short for nimble handling
- Post-mount brakes; frame is compatible with ISCG05-standard chain guides (not included)
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Habit Product LineView all Cannondale Full-Suspension Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
130mm travel, SmartForm C1 alloy
Fox Float Rhythm 34, Grip Damper, sweep-adj., 51mm offset
Fox Float Performance DPS EVOL, 3-pos adj.
SRAM X1-1000 Eagle DUB, 30T, Ai offset
SRAM DUB BSA MTB83
SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM NX Eagle
SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
SRAM Guide T hydraulic disc, 180/180mm Centerline rotors
SRAM Guide T hydraulic disc
WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0, 32h, tubeless ready
Formula 12x148 with HG driver 12x148
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5 in. WT; rear: Maxxis High Roller II 29 x 2.3 in.
Cannondale 3 riser, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
Cannondale 3, 3D Forged 6061 alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0°
Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1-1/2 in. tapered, sealed angular contact bearings
SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
33 lbs. 4.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'2" - 5'6" 5'6" - 5' 10" 5'10" - 6'1" 6'1" - 6'4" Reach 40.0 43.0 46.0 49.0 Stack 60.7 61.6 62.5 63.4 Effective Top Tube 57.3 60.6 63.9 67.1 Seat Tube Center-Top 40 44 48 52 Standover Height 72 75 77 78 Head Tube Length 10.5 11.5 12.5 13.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 66.0° 66.0° 66.0° 66.0° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 66.3° 66.3° 66.3° 66.3° Bottom Bracket Height 33.9 33.9 33.9 33.9 Wheelbase 114.2 117.6 121 124.4 Chainstay 43.5 43.5 43.5 43.5 Fork Offset 5.1 5.1 5.1 5.1
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...