Cannondale Habit 4 Bike - 2020
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A 29er trail bike with its priorities straight, the Cannondale Habit 4 AL bike has a progressive design that delivers playful agility and serious capability—all in the name of fun.
- From weekslong backcountry adventures with friends to solo singletrack jams after work, the Habit 4 delivers performance and fun for every rider
- The head angle is slack, the stays are short and the seat angle is steep: This long, low modern geometry helps you wring a little more flow out of every kind of trail
- Since riders come in all sizes, Proportional Response design tailors the suspension layout by size so every rider gets optimal traction, suppleness and control
- The suspension linkage arrangement for each size is tailored so each rider gets suspension performance while braking and improved overall pedaling efficiency
- Asymmetric Integration allows the Habit to have 435mm chainstays that are nimble and capable in corners while still having loads of tire clearance and stiffness
- 29 in. wheels, grippy tires, wide bar, short stem, powerful brakes and a dropper post deliver straightforward performance
- Included Cannondale DownLow dropper seatpost with internal routing is an infinitely adjustable, easily serviceable, air/hydraulic unit with a sweet cable remote
- DirectLine cable routing means no rattle and no fishing around for cables
- Ai Offset Drivetrain opens up the rear triangle for more tire clearance, while keeping chainstays short for nimble handling
- Post-mount brakes; frame is compatible with ISCG05-standard chain guides (not included)
- Pedals sold separately; specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Full-Suspension Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
130mm travel, SmartForm C1 alloy
Fox Float Rhythm 34, Grip Damper, sweep-adj., 51mm offset
Fox Float Performance DPS EVOL, 3-pos adj.
SRAM X1-1000 Eagle DUB, 30T, Ai offset
SRAM DUB BSA MTB83
SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM NX Eagle
SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
SRAM Guide T hydraulic disc, 180/180mm Centerline rotors
SRAM Guide T hydraulic disc
WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0, 32h, tubeless ready
Formula 12x148 with HG driver 12x148
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5 in. WT; rear: Maxxis High Roller II 29 x 2.3 in.
Cannondale 3 riser, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
Cannondale 3, 3D Forged 6061 alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0°
Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1-1/2 in. tapered, sealed angular contact bearings
SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
33 lbs. 4.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'2" - 5'6" 5'6" - 5' 10" 5'10" - 6'1" 6'1" - 6'4" Reach 40.0 43.0 46.0 49.0 Stack 60.7 61.6 62.5 63.4 Effective Top Tube 57.3 60.6 63.9 67.1 Seat Tube Center-Top 40 44 48 52 Standover Height 72 75 77 78 Head Tube Length 10.5 11.5 12.5 13.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 66.0° 66.0° 66.0° 66.0° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 66.3° 66.3° 66.3° 66.3° Bottom Bracket Height 33.9 33.9 33.9 33.9 Wheelbase 114.2 117.6 121 124.4 Chainstay 43.5 43.5 43.5 43.5 Fork Offset 5.1 5.1 5.1 5.1
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...