Cannondale Trail Tango 3 Women's Bike - 2020
This product is not available.Shop similar products
With progressive geometry and seriously dirt-ready components on a beautifully crafted frame, the hardtail Cannondale Trail Tango 3 women's bike is built to take your riding to the next level.
- With 27.5 in. wheels for sizes X-Small and Small and 29 in. wheels for size Medium, the Tango delivers the best blend of fit, fast and fun for every rider
- Light and lively, stiff and snappy, the SmartForm C3 alloy Tango frame showcases decades of expertise in aluminum craftsmanship
- Dirt-tailored geometry brings both quickness and composure for confident handling
- Short chainstays add agility and traction
- Slack 68° head angle provides unwavering stability for confidence on the descents
- Wide bar and short stem enhance control
- Wide-range gearing, powerful disc brakes and durable wheels and tires contribute to big-trail readiness
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View the Cannondale Trail Product Line View all Cannondale Hardtail Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C3 alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8 in. head tube, post mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing
FSA Alpha Drive, 36/22
Sealed Cartridge, BSA-73
Shimano Altus, 2 x 9
Shimano Altus, 34.9 clamp
Sunrace, 11-36, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT10 rotors
Shimano MT200 hydro disc
WTB SX19, 32h
Cannondale Riser, 6061 alloy, 25mm rise, 8-degree sweep, 6-degree rise, 720mm
6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 degrees
6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
Cannondale Stage 3 Women's Ergo
Semi-integrated, 1-1/8 in. reducer
KMC X9, 9-speed
31 lbs. 4.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M Height Range 4'10" - 5'2" 5'2" - 5'6" 5'6" - 5' 10" Reach 36.5 40.2 42.5 Stack 57.3 59.1 62.3 Effective Top Tube 53.5 57.7 60.9 Seat Tube Center-Top 33.0 38.1 43.2 Standover Height 67.3 71.0 76.8 Head Tube Length 9.5 9.5 10.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68.0° 68.0° 68.0° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5° 73.5° 73.5° Bottom Bracket Height 29.3 29.3 29.3 Wheelbase 105.4 109.8 114.0 Chainstay 44.0 44.0 44.5 Fork Offset 4.2 4.2 4.6
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...