Cannondale Trail 8 Bike - 2020
This product is not available.Shop similar products
From your first time off-road to your next big adventure, the hardtail Cannondale Trail 8 bike features progressive geometry and seriously dirt-ready components to take your riding to the next level.
- With 27.5 in. wheels on smaller sizes and 29 in. wheels on larger sizes, the Trail delivers the best blend of fit, fast and fun for every rider
- Aluminum frame is light and lively, stiff and snappy
- Dirt-Tailored Geometry brings both quickness and composure
- Short chainstays provide agility and traction; a slack head angle creates unwavering stability; wide bar and a short stem give you total control
- Wide range gearing makes it easier when the terrain gets steep
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Trail Product Line View all Cannondale Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
SmartForm C3 alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8 in. headtube, post mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, BSA-73
Prowheel alloy, 42/32/22
Shimano Easy Fire EF41, 3x7
Shimano TY300, 34.9 clamp
Sunrace, 11-34, 7-speed
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Tektro mechanical disc, 160/160mm rotors
Shimano Easy Fire EF41
WTB SX19, 32h
Sealed alloy disc, QR
Sealed alloy disc, QR
Cannondale Riser, 6061 alloy, 25mm rise, 8-degree sweep, 6-degree; rise, 720mm
6061 alloy, 31.8, 8-degree
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.6 x 350/400mm
Cannondale Stage 2
Semi Integrated, 1-1/8 in. reducer
KMC Z51, 7-speed
32 lbs. 8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'2" - 5'6" 5'6" - 5' 10" 5'10" - 6'1" 6'1" - 6'4" Reach 40.2 42.4 42.5 44.7 Stack 61.6 62.4 63.3 64.3 Effective Top Tube 58.5 61.0 63.5 66.0 Seat Tube Center-Top 40.0 44.0 48.0 52.0 Standover Height 74.6 79.5 82.0 85.0 Head Tube Length 10.5 1 11.5 12.5 13.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68.0° 68.5° 68.5° 68.5° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5° 73.5° 73.5° 73.5° Bottom Bracket Height 30.4 30.8 30.8 30.8 Wheelbase 110.8 114.0 116.6 119.2 Chainstay 44.0 44.5 44.5 44.5 Fork Offset 4.2 5.1 5.1 5.1
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...