Danner Jag Hiking Boots - Men's
First built in the days of denim cutoffs and external-frame packs, the men's Danner Jag hiking boots deliver '80's-inspired styling and comfort on dusty, rocky trails and city streets.
- Durable suede and textile uppers provide versatility and comfort
- Waterproof/breathable Danner Dry barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long
- Please note: The Brown/Goblin Blue version of this product does not have a Danner Dry barrier, and thus are not waterproof
- Danner Waffle rubber outsoles with classic hiking tread pattern provide traction for a wide variety of terrain
- Open-cell OrthoLite® footbeds provide cushioning
- EVA midsoles are lightweight and shock-absorbing
- 2 lace options—because you can never have too many laces, these boots come with an alternative color
Imported.View the Danner Jag Product LineView all Danner Men's Day Hiking Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
Danner Dry waterproof/breathable membrane
Danner waffle rubber
2 lb. 2 oz.
|EU||38 - 39||39||39.5||40||41||41 - 42||42||43||43 - 44||44||44||45||46||47||48||49|
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.