Patagonia Dirt Craft Bike Shorts - Men's
Easy-wearing on the trail or in the coffee shop, the men's Patagonia Dirt Craft bike shorts feature a removable liner with premium 3D Italian chamois and mesh leg panels for ventilation.
- 2 drop-in front pockets hold necessities and lie flat when you're riding, as does the adjustable waistband
- Zippered thigh pocket keeps your phone secure and close at hand
- Stretchy, sturdy outer shorts have an 11 in. inseam and relaxed leg openings to cover the tops of most kneepads and add a little protection from knee scuffs
- Snap the outer shorts and low-profile, removable padded liner together with the built-in waist loops, or wear them separately
- Outer shorts are made of a stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish for plenty of breathability and airflow on warmer rides
- With a 3D engineered, plush yet low-profile chamois pad, the removable liner shorts have near-transparent mesh panels for wide-open ventilation
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of your hips and allows room to move; low-profile, external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
- Waist snap loops allow for easy integration with any Patagonia MTB outer shorts or liner shorts
- Reflective logo at the left hem and right back hip
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing means this was made in a Fair Trade approved facility, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Bike Shorts
|Bike Short Style|
95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex
72% polyester/28% spandex
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Inseam varies depending on style.