GHOST SLAMR X5.9 Bike - 2020
This product is not available.Shop similar products
With a stiff, strong hydroformed aluminum frame and go-anywhere blend of cross-country and all-mountain performance, the GHOST SLAMR X5.9 bike sets the bar for long-travel 29er MTBs.
- Slack head tube angle enhances control on descents; steep seat tube angle creates an efficient riding position for climbs
- 29 in. wheels provide a smooth ride and maximum speed over rough terrain
- RockShox® 35 Gold RL fork provides 150mm of tunable travel with a lockout option for climbing
- RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ rear shock smooths out the trail with 145mm of tunable travel
- SRAM SX Eagle 1 x 12 drivetrain optimizes shifting performance
- TRP Quadium hydraulic disc brakes and 180mm rotors provide powerful one-finger braking and modulation
- JD dropper seatpost provides on-the-fly adjustment for gnarly descents
- Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 in. and DHR 2.4 in. tires excel in loamy terrain and tough trail conditions, including mud, hardpack and rocks
- REI is proud to be the exclusive U.S. retailer of GHOST brand bikes
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all GHOST Full-Suspension Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
Ghost AMR aluminum
RockShox 35 Gold RL 29 150mm
RS SUPER DELUXE Select +, RT, DEBONAIR, 145mm travel
SRAM Descendant Eagle Dub, 32t chainring
SRAM Dub Pressfit
SRAM NX Eagle
SRAM NX Eagle
SRAM PG1210 Eagle, 11-50t
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
TRP Quadiem, 180mm rotors
DT Swiss M502, 32h
Alloy disc sealed boost, 15 x 110mm
Novatec alloy disc sealed boost, 12 x 148mm
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5 in. 3C MaxxTerra, EXO; Rear: Maxxis Minion DHRII 29 x 2.4 in. 60tpi, folding, EXO/TR/WT
GND51 35mm bore, 15mm rise, 780mm wide
JD dropper with remote
Ergon SMD20 Comp Stealth
SRAM SX Eagle
S M L XL Reach 398 422 446 476 Stack 609 615 619 628 Effective Top Tube 569 595 621 655 Seat Tube Center-Top 420 460 480 500 Standover Height 753 764 766 798 Head Tube Length 100 105 110 120 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 65.5 65.5 65.5 65.5 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74 74 74 74 Wheelbase 1157 1183 1209 1243 Chainstay 438 438 438 438
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...