Cannondale Topstone Carbon 105 Bike - 2020
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Capable off-road and comfortable on-road, the Cannondale Topstone Carbon 105 is a unique gravel bike with true suspension—but no heavy shock—offering 30mm of rear travel to smooth out bumps.
- Shimano 105 2 x 11 mechanical drivetrain with crisp, reliable shifting; hydraulic disc brakes offer excellent stopping power on any terrain
- Lightweight KingPin suspension system lets you ride harder on dirt and more smoothly on pavement, giving you better control, traction and comfort
- KingPin system provides up to 30mm of travel at the saddle thanks to a thru-axle pivot joining the seatstays and seat tube
- Flex zones in the chainstays, seat tube and top tube offer compliance at the saddle and added absorption at the rear axle
- Thru-axle LockR pivot locks the left and right seatstays together, preventing independent rotation for a solid feel and instantaneous response
- Comes with big 700C x 37mm tires for grip and comfort, but fits up to 700C x 40mm tires thanks to a roomy design with tons of clearance
- Also fits smaller 650B wheels with up to 48mm wide tires for riders who are looking for maximum flotation
- Store gear and water with multiposition mounts on the downtube, top tube, seat tube and under the down tube—there are even mounts on the fork
- Fully fender ready; a removable fender bridge on the rear stays is there when you need it and gone when you don't
- Speed Release thru axles offer the stiffness and solid feel of a thru axle with the easy use of a quick-release axle; compatible with most thru-axle wheelsets
- Direct Line internal cable routing guides the cable and housing through the frame using an internal tube from entry to exit for headache-free service
- Built to accept an internally-routed 27.2 dropper seatpost
- Balanced riding position is upright enough for comfort over the long haul and control for technical off-road terrain, yet still low and forward enough for speedy efficiency
- OutFront steering geometry keeps the steering light and agile, while positioning the wheel farther in front of the rider for stability and confidence on rougher stuff
- An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyperaccurate speed, route and distance info, bike registration, service reminders and more—all through the free Cannondale app
- Suspension and overall frame ride-feel is custom-tuned by size using different carbon layup and tube dimensions
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Topstone Product LineView all Cannondale Endurance Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
BallisTec Carbon, BB30-83 Ai, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, flat-mount disc
Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 46/30
Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
Shimano 105 hydro disc, 2x11
Shimano 105, braze-on
Shimano 105 GS
Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT30 rotors
Shimano 105 hydro disc
WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
Formula CL-712, 12x100 Center Lock
Formula RXC-400, 12x142 Center Lock
WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700c x 37mm, tubeless ready
Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16° flare drop
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7°
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
Integrated, 1.5 in. lower to 1-1/8 in. upper with reducer, 25mm Alloy top cap
KMC X11, 11-speed
20 lbs. 14.4 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'4" - 5'9" 5'7" - 6'1" 5'11" - 6'4" 6'3" - 6'8" Reach 37.7 38.5 39.4 40.2 Stack 54.9 57.9 61.0 64.0 Effective Top Tube 54.4 56.1 57.9 59.6 Seat Tube Center-Top 45.8 50.5 55.3 60.0 Standover Height 76.1 80.3 84.3 88.5 Head Tube Length 13.1 16.5 19.8 23.2 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71.2° 71.2° 71.2° 71.2° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.1° 73.1° 73.1° 73.1° Bottom Bracket Height 27.8 28.0 28.0 28.3 Wheelbase 101.0 103.0 104.0 106.0 Chainstay 41.5 41.5 41.5 41.5 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...