Co-op Cycles DRT 1.1 Bike
Made for off-road adventures, the Co-op Cycles DRT 1.1 bike features a versatile 3 x 7 drivetrain and the solid stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes, giving new riders the right amount of control.
- The SR Suntour suspension fork gives you 100 mm of travel for a smooth ride and improved control
- Shimano 3 x 7 drivetrain provides a wide range of gears for power uphill and speed down
- Shimano Tourney rear derailleur delivers smooth and precise gear changes
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable stopping power on or off-road, regardless of weather conditions
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Co-op Cycles DRT Product Line View all Co-op Cycles Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Co-op Cycles 6061 aluminum
Shimano Tourney 42-34-24
Cartridge bearing square
Shimano Rapidfire Plus
Shimano 12-32, 7-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro hydraulic disc
Co-op Cycles 27.5, 32 H
Co-op Cycles 6061
Co-op Cycles, 27.2 diameter
WTB Volt Sport
31 lbs. 10 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 5'0"-5'3" 5'3"-5'6" 5'6"-5'9" 5'9"-6'0" 6'0"-6'3" Reach 415 420 435 446.7 459.5 Stack 574 574 574 583 607 Effective Top Tube 575 585 605 625 645 Seat Tube Center-Top 345 375 410 445 480 Standover Height 681 702 719 737 762 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69 69 69 69 69 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74 74 73 73 73 Wheelbase 1094.5 1104.5 1119 1134 1156 Chainstay 440 440 440 440 440
All measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...