Outdoor Trail Maps Colorado Collegiate Peaks Wilderness Map
With nine 14ers and a combined 175 miles of trails in one concentrated area, Collegiate Peaks Wilderness offers more than enough playground for adventure seekers and day hikers in central Colorado.
- This rugged trail map was designed for on-trail use in the toughest outdoor conditions in a compact and easy-to-fold size—no more fumbling with huge, inaccurate maps
- Map front covers the eastern portion of the Wilderness, including Horn Fork Basin, Missouri Basin, the Three Apostles, Mount Yale and the Winfield area
- Map back shows the western portion, including hiking areas around Mount Elbert, La Plata Basin, Independence Pass, New York Creek, Anderson and Petroleum Lakes, and more
- Printed on waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Mileage provided for all trail segments
- GPS coordinates provided for trailheads and trail junctions
Made in USA.View all Outdoor Trail Maps Colorado Maps
7 x 4 inches
27 x 19 inches
Outdoor Trail Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...