TIMBER Bolt-On Model Mountain Bike Bell
If you find yourself using your bell on nearly every ride, the TIMBER Bolt-On Model mountain bike bell is for you. It has a fixed mount that clamps the bell tightly to your bars.
- Solid brass bell with a friendly ring sound is designed for friendly passing and signaling on shared-use trails and for alerting wildlife, including bears and mountain lions
- Simple on/off lever controls the internal clapper, offering trail awareness when you need it and silence when you don't; slide it down to engage and up to lock out
- The motion of your bike activates the sound
- Updated design features a narrower profile and stronger internal clapper cable
- Easily mounts anywhere on your handlebar using a 4mm hex bolt; mount either at the stem or near the grips with the included flexible 22.2mm shim
- Tight, durable mount won't spin, shake or rattle on your bar
- No need to remove the grips, brakes or shifters to mount
Imported.View all TIMBER Bike Bells
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...