Mountaineers Books Hike the Parks: Redwood National and State Parks
With an easy-to-use design, pocket-sized format, and full-color photos and maps, Hike the Parks: Redwood National and State Parks helps you navigate the breathtaking setting of giant trees.
- Features hikes, walks and sights that everyone, including children and seniors, can enjoy
- Highlights must-see park sights and activities beyond hiking
- Full-color maps and photos throughout
- 38 of the best day-hiking options, from nature walks to more challenging routes
- Distance and elevation in U.S. and metric measurements
- Information on visitors centers, campgrounds, sights, permits, fees, park facts and more
- Resources for park "gateway towns"
- 1- and 3-day itineraries for visitors
- Overview of the parks' flora and fauna
Imported.View the Mountaineers Books Hike the Parks Product LineView all Mountaineers Books California Hiking Guidebooks
|State / Province
7 x 4 inches
|Number of Pages