Atomic Backland Pro Alpine Touring Ski Boots - Men's - 2019/2020
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Go higher and farther with epic natural movement. The men's Atomic Backland Pro Ski Boots have a comfortable first fit that's also highly customizable.
- Prolite construction starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed
- The lower weight saves energy and makes skiing effortless and more precise with a tuned-in feel for snow underfoot
- Reinforced, asymmetric Energy Backbone provides extra strength and edge-grip for strong skiing
- Boa® fit system lets you dial up or down to create the perfect fit with a smooth, uniform closure; put less energy into keeping your foot secure and more into keeping control
- Single 7000-Series aluminum buckles and 40mm cam straps provide a secure hold
- Tongue Stabilizer adds stiffness for stability and surefooted steps
- Memory Fit 3D Platinum Light liners give an anatomical fit and secure foot hold thanks to the pre-shaped, thermoformable ankle and heel areas
- True Flex plastic retains in-store feel in a variety of temperatures
- Polyamide cuffs and shells
- Free/Lock 4.0 gives you 74° movement for climbing, plus 13°, 15° and 17° adjustable forward lean for skiing
- 72° of cuff range of motion
- Frictionless Pivots with igus® polymer bushings provide completely natural movement for effortless ascents
- Skywalk full rubber soles
- Investment cast tech inserts
Imported.View all Atomic Men's Alpine Touring Ski Boots
Boot Sole Type
Ski Boot Flex
Memory Fit 3D Platinum light
Number of Buckles
Contains recycled materials
4 lbs. 8.6 oz.
Mondo 25.5 Mondo 26.5 Mondo 27.5 Mondo 28.5 Mondo 29.5 U.S. Men's 8 9 10 11 12 UK 7 8 9 10 11 EU 40.3 42 43.3 45 46.3
Adult boots come with a pair of Size Adjusters in the box. When you add these inserts under the footbed they make the boot precisely half a size smaller. If you need a whole size, choose the bigger half-size boot and adjust it down.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...