Scarpa Gea RS Alpine Touring Ski Boots - Women's - 2020/2021
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Loved among alpine enthusiasts, Scarpa Gea RS women's alpine touring ski boots use carbon Grilamid LFT shells and stiff, responsive flex for expert backcountry terrain. All-new power strap has RECCO®.
- Lightweight carbon Grilamid web frames supply downhill power; 120 flex index provides stiff response for advanced skiers
- Grilamid vented cuffs wrap your lower legs, allowing you to transfer energy from your boots to your skis
- Speedlock Plus ski/walk mechanism is friction free and durable; 60® range of motion increases uphill walkability and efficiency
- Tongue construction allows you to enter and exit your boots easily while providing a progressive flex
- Wave closure system provides a lightweight and secure close over your forefoot and heel retention straps ensure your heels are locked in
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim or lost individual
- Intuition Cross Fit Pro Flex Performance women-specific liners are heat-moldable and designed specifically for touring
- Vibram® Cayman PRO outsoles are compatible with all Tech and ISO 9523 certified bindings
Imported.View all Scarpa Women's Alpine Touring Ski Boots
Boot Sole Type
Touring (ISO 9523) with Tech Inserts
Ski Boot Flex
Number of Buckles
Vibram Cayman Pro rubber
5 lbs. 8.2 oz.
34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 EU U.S. Women's 3.5 4 4.5 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9 9.5 10 EU 34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 Mondo 20 21 21.5 21.5 22 22.5 23 23.5 24 24 24.5 25 25.5 26 26 26.5 27
All Scarpa non-plastic footwear uses European sizing.
• 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
• 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
• The 30 Euro sizes above cover the same size range as 24 US sizes.
• More Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use.
Rock Shoes: Scarpa recommends you downsize 1/2 to 2 full sizes from street shoe size, though downsizing depends on shoe model, intended use and personal preference.
Mountaineering: Scarpa recommends you upsize 1/2 size or more depending on desired fit. Scarpa plastic mountaineering boots are based on the UK sizing scale.
Ski Boots: All Scarpa ski bootsare measured in Mondo sizing. Highlighted (or not) sizes share the same shell size; the liners are lasted for each 1/2 size. Some skiers may want to downsize up to 1 full Mondo size, depending upon personal preference.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...