Lange RX 100 Low Volume Ski Boots - Men's - 2021/2022
The perfect balance of performance and comfort, the men's Lange RX 100 Low Volume ski boots are designed to deliver the power and precision demanded by committed all-mountain skiers.
- As you drive and flex into your boots, Dual Core construction actively compresses and expands, harnessing potential energy to deliver explosive power, snap and rebound
- Dual 3D Sport liners are pre-shaped to match inner shells, for precise and accurate power transmission, and around the feet, for an anatomic fit
- Dual 3D Sport liners are customizable in the shin, ankle, instep and toe box, with low-density foam integrated in key fit zones for enhanced comfort and support
- A softer plastic insert molded over the instep area, the Easy Step Insert allows easier opening of the boot overlap for more comfortable entry and exit
- Precision Fit provides an exact, race-inspired 97mm last designed for skiers with low-volume feet or skiers seeking more foot compression and control
- Natural Stance offers a lower ramp angle (4°) and a more neutral, upright stance to increase balance and control for more efficient power transfer and less quad fatigue
- Compatible with GripWalk soles (not included)
Imported.View all Lange Men's Downhill Ski Boots
Ski Boot Flex
Number of Buckles
Boot Sole Type
Alpine (ISO 5355)
Mondo 24.5 Mondo 25.5 Mondo 26.5 Mondo 27.5 Mondo 28.5 Mondo 29.5 Mondo 30.5 U.S. Men's 6.5 7.5 8.5 9.5 10.5 11.5 12.5 U.S. Women's 5.5 6.5 7.5 8.5 9.5 10.5 EU 39.5 40.5 42 43 44.5 46 46.5 Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...