Co-op Cycles REV 12 Kids' Bike
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
When it's time to try pedaling, the Co-op Cycles REV 12 kids' bike is a fun choice. It has removable training wheels, a rear coaster brake and a sticker pack so little bikers can customize their ride.
- Light aluminum frame and low stand-over height make it easy to maneuver
- Rear coaster brake is intuitive to use: Simply backpedal to engage the brake
- Removable training wheels and built-in, full-length chainguard help kids learn to ride without fear of catching pants in the chain
- BMX-style handlebar is comfortable to grip; pads enhance safety
- Convenient handle is integrated into the back of the saddle for easy carrying or control when teaching kids to ride
- Sticker pack includes tons of fun designs so kids can decorate their bike however they want
- Bicycle weight limit is 80 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Co-op Cycles Rev View all Co-op Cycles Kids' Training Wheel Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
6061 aluminum single-speed frame
Steel 1-piece crank
Steel, loose ball bearing
Innova 12-1/2 x 2.25 in.
Steel riser bar with padded cross bar
Steel BMX style
Wellgo composite platform
1-1/8 threadless steel
CW steel, 28t
16 lbs. 4.3 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
12 IN Reach 237 Stack 227 Effective Top Tube 320 Seat Tube Center-Top 197 Standover Height 349 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 70 Wheelbase 613 Chainstay 256 Fork Offset 25
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...