Xero Shoes Z-Trail Sandals - Men's
Ready for all kinds of adventure, the men's Xero Shoes Z-Trail sandals give you a balanced combination of protection, light weight, comfort, natural flexibility, versatility and durability.
- As seen on ABC's Shark Tank
- Offers the protection you expect from sport sandals but at up to 76% less weight and bulk
- At just 10mm thick, they'll roll up to fit in your pack or pocket
- Pull off your heavy, stiff boots at the end of a day spent hiking, and let your feet relax and toes splay with the wide fit of the Z-Trail
- Z-style webbing holds your forefeet securely and the adjustable heel straps help you get a just-right fit
- These sandals resist water and are light enough to float, making them great for rafting, canoeing and paddle boarding
- Comfortable tubular webbing means no hard edges, so they reduce friction points and dry quickly
- Z-Trail outsoles let your feet flex naturally to give you a barefoot feel
- Flat, zero-drop soles mean your heels aren't elevated, allowing natural, proper posture
- Proprietary, rustproof nylon hardware is made to last and helps you slip in and out easily
- Subtle heel cups help keep your heels in place and debris out
- 3-layer FeelLite™ soles give the Z-Trail its surprising combination of light weight comfort, flexibility and protection
- FeelTrue® rubber tread provides great grip and abrasion resistance; dual-chevron tread gives you traction uphill or downhill, fast or slow
- TrailFoam™ midsoles smooth out the bumps
- BareFoam™ footbeds offer comfort
- Vegan-friendly; contains no latex
- Covered by manufacturer's 5,000 Mile Sole warranty
Imported.View all Xero Shoes Men's Sport Sandals
8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 U.S. Men's 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 UK 7.5 7.5 8.5 8.5 9.5 9.5 10.5 10.5 11.5 12.5 EU 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 43.5 44 44.5 45 46 Foot Length (in.) 10.2 10.4 10.6 10.8 11 11.2 11.4 11.6 11.8 12.2
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...