Co-op Cycles DRT 2.1 Mountain Bike
Slay the singletrack: The Co-op Cycles DRT 2.1 mountain bike has plenty of gears for climbing plus big wheels, big rubber and a dropper seatpost so you can flow with confidence on technical trails.
- 1 x 12 SRAM SX Eagle drivetrain eliminates the front derailleur to enable swift, streamlined shifting and reduced overall weight
- Front suspension features 120mm travel on XS–S and 140mm on M–XL
- X-Fusion Manic dropper seatpost with remote and 125mm of travel delivers quick, smooth ups and downs so you're ready to handle whatever the trail throws at you
- 27.5+ tires provide lots of traction, improving handling and offering a smoother ride on even the roughest of terrain
- Wheels are ready for a tubeless tire setup; tubeless-compatible tires not included
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable stopping power on- or off-road and in variable weather conditions
- Front and rear thru axles provide added rigidity
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Co-op Cycles DRT Product LineView all Co-op Cycles Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Co-op Cycles 6061 double-butted aluminum
Suntour SR AIR-Boost
XS: 120 millimeters
S: 120 millimeters
SRAM SX Eagle, 30ST
SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50 T
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc
Tektro Auriga hydraulic
WTB ST i35 TCS 2.0 (Tubeless Ready)
WTB Ranger Comp 27.5 x 2.8 in.
Co-op Cycles AL6061 double-butted riser bar
Co-op Cycles, 6061 aluminum
X Fusion Manic dropper W/remote; 125mm travel
WTB Volt Sport
Wellgo aluminum platform
SRAM SX Eagle, 12 speed
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 5' - 5' 3" 5' 3" - 5' 6" 5' 6" - 5' 9" 5' 9" - 6' 6' - 6' 3" Reach 400 425 453 478 503 Stack 590 590 594 617 636 Effective Top Tube 569 594 623 655 685 Seat Tube Center-Top 360 395 430 465 500 Standover Height 703 714 728 753 778 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68 68 68 68 68 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 72 72 72 72 72 Wheelbase 1,103 1,128 1,158 1,192 1,220 Chainstay 435 435 435 435 435
All measurements are stated in millimeters or degrees unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...