Burton Cargo Snow Pants - Regular Fit - Men's
Loose-fitting for layering, with plenty of pockets so you never need to visit the lodge, the Burton Cargo regular-fit snow pants are tried-and-true classics, ready for whatever the mountain offers.
- Regular fit is slightly more tailored and less baggy than the relaxed-fit version of these pants
- 2-layer DRYRIDE™ 10,000mm/10,000g waterproof/breathable fabric and fully taped seams keep foul weather out
- Breathable pores of the Living Lining® shrink or expand to retain or release heat like automatic climate control
- Mesh-lined, antisnag Test-I-Cool™ vents let in cooling airflow when you're charging hard
- Glove loop with snap closure under left cargo pocket flap
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced cuffs can be elevated above the mud and slush
- Zippered microfleece handwarmer pockets; back pockets, bellowed cargo pockets and mini hip cargo pocket all have hook-and-loop closures
Imported.View all Burton Men's Snowboard Pants
Type of Waterproofing
DRYRIDE 10,000mm/10,000g waterproof/breathable membrane
Side Cargo Pockets
2 lbs. 0.1 oz.
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 33-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-45 45-48 Waist 26-28 28-30 30-32 32-34 34-36 36-39 40-44 Hip 33-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-45 45-48 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32 32
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...