Burton Avalon Bib Snow Pants - Women's
Serving up the vibe of classic high-waist overalls, the Burton Avalon bib snow pants bring street style to the mountainᾹwith the addition of stretch comfort and other shred-friendly features.
- Stretch paneling at the center back provides freedom of movement and helps keep snow from sneaking inside
- A zippered chest pocket with media port holds your device, while fleece-lined handwarmer pockets also store keys, phone or cards
- Classic overall suspender system also includes a drop-seat feature that works seamlessly under a jacket and allows for easy bathroom breaks
- 2-layer DRYRIDE™ 10,000mm/10,000g waterproof/breathable fabric and fully taped seams keep foul weather out
- Sleek mesh-lined inner thigh vents let you shed excess body heat
- Breathable pores of the Living Lining® shrink or expand to retain or release heat like automatic climate control
- Slim fit
- bluesign® approved product means the company took deliberate steps to reduce negative impacts on the health of the environment, workers and wearer
Imported.View the Burton Avalon Product Line View all Burton Women's Snowboard Pants
Type of Waterproofing
DRYRIDE 10,000mm/10,000g waterproof/breathable membrane
1 lb. 4.5 oz.
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
XXS XS S M L XL Numerical Size 00 0-2 4-6 8-10 12-14 16 Chest 30-31 32-33 34-35 36-37 38-39.5 40.5-42.5 Waist 23-24 25-26 27-28 29-30 31-32.5 33.5-35.5 Hip 33-34 35-36 37-38 39-40 41-42.5 43.5-45.5 Inseam 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 1.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...