Burton Prowess Insulated Jacket - Women's
With rider-driven features and a easy look for around-town wear, the women's Burton Prowess jacket is waterproof and breathable, loaded with pockets and cozy thanks to a sherpa-fleece-lined collar.
- DRYRIDE™ 10,000 mm/10,000 g waterproof/breathable fabric and fully taped seams keep foul weather out
- THERMOLITE® insulation (made from 40% recycled content; 80g in body and 60g in hood) and sherpa fleece inside the collar will have you wrapped in warmth
- The breathable pores of the Living Lining® shrink or expand to retain or release heat like automatic climate control
- 2 microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets; 2 chest pockets; 1 Therma-Pocket with media port; 1 zippered pass pocket on sleeve; 2 mesh dump pockets on interior
- An exaggerated droptail hem adds coverage
- Helmet-compatible Fulltime Contour™ drop hood
- Mesh-lined, No-Snag Pit Zip™ vents let in cooling airflow when you're charging hard
- Interior waist cinch
- Water-repellent powder skirt has a jacket-to-pant interface
- Regular fit
Imported.View all Burton Women's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Type of Waterproofing
DRYRIDE 10,000mm/10,000g waterproof/breathable fabric
THERMOLITE (body: 80g; hood: 60g)
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 2.8 oz.
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
XXS XS S M L XL Numerical Size 00 0-2 4-6 8-10 12-14 16 Chest 30-31 32-33 34-35 36-37 38-39.5 40.5-42.5 Waist 23-24 25-26 27-28 29-30 31-32.5 33.5-35.5 Hip 33-34 35-36 37-38 39-40 41-42.5 43.5-45.5 Inseam 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 1.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...