The North Face Freedom Insulated Snow Pants - Men's
On epic powder days, dial in your lower half with these all-mountain ski pants. Waterproof and warm, The North Face Freedom Insulated men's snow pants keep you cozy, dry and stoked.
- 60g Heatseeker™ Eco 50% postconsumer recycled polyester insulation provides lightweight warmth
- DryVent™ 2-layer construction provides waterproof, breathable protection from the elements
- Chimney Venting™ system manages moisture by allowing air to rise through the stretch mesh gaiters and escape through the inner thigh vents to facilitate continuous airflow
- Adjustable waist tabs; belt loops
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Side-entry zip
- Cargo pocket secures with a VELCRO® Brand closure
- Reinforced kickpatches help protect the pants against sharp edges
- Gaiters with gripper elastic help keep snow out of your boots
- Standard fit
Imported.View the The North Face Freedom Product LineView all The North Face Men's Downhill Ski Pants
Recycled polyester taffeta
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer DryVent waterproof breathable fabric
60g Heatseeker Eco polyester (50% recycled)
1 lb. 11.5 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist 40 IN Waist Chest 33–35 36–38 39–41 42–44 45–48 49–52 53–56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27–28 29–30 31–34 35–38 39–42 43–44 29–30 31–32 33–34 35–36 37–38 39–40 Hip 33–34 35–37 38–40 41–43 44–46 47–49 50–52 35–36 37–38 39–40 43–44 44–45 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5 31.5 32 32 32 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...