Flylow Chemical Snow Pants - Men's
A Flylow classic, the Chemical pants have all the features that Flylow has built their brand on: Cross-flow venting, CORDURA®-reinforced cuffs and knees, and stormproof, 3-layer hard-shell fabric.
- They offer tons of mobility for moving around in the mountains, plus a Beacon attachment system in the pocket for backcountry tours (beacon not included)
- 3-layer Intuitive™ Oxford fabric has a 20,000mm/20,000g waterproof/breathable membrane and fully taped seams to fend off the elements
- OmniBloq durable water repellent (DWR) provides the first layer of defense against moisture
- Inner and outer thigh vents provide excellent breathability
- 1000-denier CORDURA cuff and knee reinforcements improve durability
- Articulated knee boxes
- 2 hand pockets; 1 seat pocket
- Powder cuffs keep snow out of your boots
- Adjustable waist
- YKK® waterproof zippers
Imported.View all Flylow Men's Downhill Ski Pants
|Type of Waterproofing|
3-layer Intuitive 20,000mm/20,000g waterproof breathable membrane
1 lb. 14.1 oz.
|Chest||34||36||38||40 - 42||44||46|
|Waist||28||30||32||34 - 36||38||40||30||32||34||36||38||40|
|Hip||34||35||37||38 - 40||42||44||35||37||38||40||42||44|
Measurements stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.