Flylow Albert Insulated Jacket - Men's
A lightweight, stretchy shell that's miraculously warm while still breathing well—too good to be true? Nope. The PrimaLoft®-stuffed Flylow Albert jacket is all of that—plus, it's even compressible.
- Wear it as an insulating piece or as a protective shell
- 2-layer Intuitive™ 4-way stretch fabric has a 20,000mm/30,000g waterproof/breathable membrane and fully taped seams to fend off the elements
- High-performance durable water repellent (DWR) provides the first layer of defense against moisture
- 60g PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation is made from postconsumer recycled plastics; baffled interior keeps insulation in place to enhance warmth
- 4 exterior pockets; 1 inner pocket; 1 inner mesh dump pocket
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Removable powder skirt keeps out the spindrift
- No-bulk cuffs
- YKK® waterproof zippers
Imported.View all Flylow Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
92% polyester/8% spandex
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer Intuitive 20,000mm/30,000g waterproof breathable membrane
60g PrimaLoft Eco recycled fibers
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 0.2 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL 30 32 34 36 38 Chest 34 36 38 40 - 42 44 46 Waist 28 30 32 34 - 36 38 40 30 32 34 36 38 Hip 34 35 37 38 - 40 42 44 35 37 38 40 42 Inseam 31 31 32 32 32 32 31 32 32 32 32
Measurements stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...