Patagonia Black Hole Duffel - 100L
Designed for rugged adventure, extended trips and gear-intensive travel, the roomy 100-liter Patagonia Black Hole duffel is a tough workhorse with room for all your stuff.
- Updated from previous version: body fabric, lining fabric and webbing are all recycled material
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop fabric has a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a durable water repellent (DWR) treatment to help moisture bead up on the surface
- Large opening to main compartment; zippered side pocket on exterior has a key fob and can also be accessed from inside the duffel; 2 mesh pockets under lid hold small items
- Interior compression straps secure the load and keep it from shifting
- 2 padded, removable shoulder straps allow you to carry the duffel like a backpack, and reinforced haul handles make hand-carrying comfortable
- Padded base adds structure and protects the bag's contents
- Duffel stuffs into its own pocket for easy, compact storage
- 4 daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the exterior; haul loops at either end facilitate linking multiple bags
Imported.View the Patagonia Black Hole Product Line View all Patagonia Duffel Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
6,102 cubic inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
900-denier postconsumer recycled ripstop polyester (bluesign approved)/TPU film laminate
31.5 x 19.5 x 14.5 inches
3 lbs. 9.9 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...