Patagonia Black Hole Duffel - 40L
You can't go wrong keeping the 40-liter Patagonia Black Hole duffel at hand. It organizes your gear and has enough space for a spontaneous weekend getaway or a well-organized extended stay.
- Updated from previous version: body fabric, lining fabric and webbing are all recycled material
- Burly recycled ripstop polyester fabric has a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a durable water repellent (DWR) treatment to help moisture bead up on the surface
- Large opening to main compartment; zippered side pocket on exterior can also be accessed from inside the duffel; mesh pocket under lid holds small items
- 2 padded, removable shoulder straps allow you to carry the duffel like a backpack, and reinforced haul handles make hand-carrying comfortable
- Padded base adds structure and protects the bag's contents
- Duffel stuffs into its own pocket for easy, compact storage
- 4 daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the exterior; haul loops at either end facilitate linking multiple bags
Imported.View all Patagonia Gym Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
2,441 cubic inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
900-denier postconsumer recycled ripstop polyester (bluesign approved)/TPU film laminate
21 x 13.7 x 10.6 inches
2 lbs. 0.8 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...