Patagonia Black Hole Duffel - 40L
You can't go wrong keeping the 40-liter Patagonia Black Hole duffel at hand. It organizes your gear and has enough space for a spontaneous weekend getaway or a well-organized extended stay.
- Updated from previous version: body fabric, lining fabric and webbing are all recycled material
- Burly recycled ripstop polyester fabric has a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a durable water repellent (DWR) treatment to help moisture bead up on the surface
- Large opening to main compartment; zippered side pocket on exterior can also be accessed from inside the duffel; mesh pocket under lid holds small items
- 2 padded, removable shoulder straps allow you to carry the duffel like a backpack, and reinforced haul handles make hand-carrying comfortable
- Padded base adds structure and protects the bag's contents
- Duffel stuffs into its own pocket for easy, compact storage
- 4 daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the exterior; haul loops at either end facilitate linking multiple bags
Imported.View the Patagonia Black Hole Product Line View all Patagonia Gym Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
2,441 cubic inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
900-denier postconsumer recycled ripstop polyester (bluesign approved)/TPU film laminate
21 x 13.7 x 10.6 inches
2 lbs. 0.8 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...