Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel - 40L
This product is not available.Shop similar products
This burly carry-on is ready for whatever's thrown at it. Tough and weather-resistant, the 40L Patagonia Black Hole wheeled duffel protects your gear from the scuffs and scrapes of wayward journeys.
- Updated from previous version: body fabric, lining fabric and webbing are all recycled material
- Burly 900-denier ripstop polyester has a highly weather-resistant thermoplastic urethane (TPU) laminate and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to shed rain and stains
- Zippered U-shaped lid—with 2 zippered internal mesh pockets on the underside to keep small items organized—offers quick and easy access to the main compartment
- Zippered exterior pocket provides a secure and handy spot for your boarding pass, energy bar or paperback
- Sturdy framesheet protects the duffel from overhead-compartment abuse and keeps your Black Hole upright when on the ground
- Oversize wheels deliver a smooth ride, whether you're crossing the tarmac or traversing a cobblestone street
- Carrying options include the main webbing handles (with snap closure), a 2-position telescoping handle and the 2 haul loops on either end
- 4 corner-mounted daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside
- Reinforced haul handles; internal compression
- This item meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines (size not to exceed 45 linear inches when adding L+W+H; this is subject to change, so check with your airline)
Imported.View all Patagonia Wheeled Duffels
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
2,441 cubic inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
Body: postconsumer recycled ripstop polyester; lining: recycled polyester
21.6 x 14 x 9.5 inches
7 lbs. 0.2 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...