Danner Inquire Chukka Boots - Women's
For days that begin with walking the dog in town and end with a sunset hike, the women's Danner Inquire Chukka boots are built to handle it all while remaining light and supportive underfoot.
- Modern construction and design elements create a streamlined shape, while classic aesthetics and functional durability stay rooted in the Danner hiking heritage
- Lightweight, durable suede uppers are backed by Danner® Dry waterproof protection
- Open-cell OrthoLite® footbeds and Plyolite™ EVA midsoles offer cushioning and rebound
- Lightweight Trailguard platforms with thermoplastic urethane (TPU) shanks provide stability, support and comfort
- Custom Vibram® Megagrip outsoles have multidirectional lugs and adaptive heels for grip on wet or dry surfaces
- Danner indicates these boots fit true to size
Imported.View all Danner Women's Day Hiking Boots
Type Of Waterproofing
Danner® Dry membrane
Thermoplastic urethane shank
Vibram Megagrip rubber
1 lb. 11 oz.
5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Men's 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 U.S. Women's 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 EU 34.5 35.5 36 36.5 37.5 38 38.5 39.5 40 40.5 41.5 42 42.5
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...