Patagonia Capilene Midweight Base Layer Bottoms - Men's
Layer smart for chilly adventures. Whether you're trekking through the forest or bombing down the slopes, the breathable, warm men's Patagonia Capilene midweight bottoms are an ideal base layer.
- Can be worn alone or under layers to stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather
- Capilene® Midweight fabric has a smooth face for easy layering, forgiving stretch and an internal diamond-grid pattern that rests lightly on the skin to trap warmth
- Hollow-core yarn construction increases wicking performance and speeds dry times
- HeiQ® Fresh antimicrobial treatment inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria on the fabric
- Soft, brushed, fast-drying elastic waistband offers next-to-skin comfort
- Gusseted crotch enhances mobility
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing
- Functional fly; locker loop for hang-drying
- Fair trade certification promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
Imported.View the Patagonia Capilene Product Line View all Patagonia Men's Base Layer Bottoms
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
3X XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 56 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 38 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 49 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 33 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...