Patagonia Snowshot Jacket - Men's
Providing uncompromised waterproof, breathable and windproof protection all season long, the motion-friendly men's Patagonia Snowshot jacket is designed for superior comfort and mobility on snow.
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim
- Agile yet burly H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell fabric (70% recycled) creates a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish stops moisture and wet snow and increases resistance to abrasion
- Lightweight mesh lines the body and sleeves to wick away moisture and provide smooth glide for no-snag layering
- Articulated arms let you move naturally
- Pit zips offer up a quick venting option when you're working up steam
- 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a laminated visor
- Soft microfleece panels on your neck and chin protect from wind blasts
- Low-profile powder skirt has a webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia snow pants
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets, zippered chest pocket with media pocket and cable routing; zippered internal stash pocket; internal drop-in pocket for goggles and gloves
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Downhill Ski Jackets
75-denier recycled polyester (bluesign® approved)
Polyester tricot mesh
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer H2No waterproof/breathable laminate
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 13.3 oz.
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...