Patagonia Better Sweater Vest - Men's
Combining plush, moisture-wicking fleece with a sweater-knit face, the men's Patagonia Better Sweater vest is a comfy, insulating layer that looks as good at a tailgate as it does on the trails.
- Made from 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns for cozy, bulk-free comfort
- Fleece is dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps to eliminate chafing
- Zip-through stand-up collar warms your neck; zippered vertical chest pocket and handwarmer pockets hold the day's essentials
- Micropolyester jersey trim on the armholes, hem and back of neck retain shape and resist abrasion
- Offset shoulder seams enhance comfort when wearing a pack
- Fair trade certification promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Fleece Vests
Polyester fleece (bluesign® approved)
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...