MSR PocketRocket Deluxe Stove Kit
Sized for 2 but light enough for 1, the MSR PocketRocket® Deluxe stove kit takes your ultralight adventures up a notch with deluxe features that enhance your cooking experience out on the trail.
- Kit comes with a pressure-regulated, fast-boiling PocketRocket Deluxe stove that nests snugly in the kit's ultra-compact Trail Mini™ Duo cookset
- Ultralight and minimalist bikepackers will appreciate stove's push-start ignition, fast boil times and broad burner for cooking/simmering
- 1.2-liter aluminum pot is the right size for boiling water for 2 pouch meals or cups of coffee; included bowl adds a 2nd eating/drinking vessel for your trail partner
- Trail Mini Duo cookset efficiently nests the stove, pot lifter and optional 4 or 8 oz. MSR fuel canister inside pot, while bowl nests outside (fuel canister not included)
- PocketRocket alone weighs an admirably low 2.9 oz. (83g); whole stove kit weighs just 13.1 oz. (371g) with capacity to serve 2
- Pressure-regulated stove boils 1 liter in 3 min. 20 sec.; maintains fast boil times even in cold weather and with low fuel
- Fast, reliable push-start piezo ignition uses a spark igniter that's protected inside the broad burner for maximum durability
- Includes stove with stuff sack, hard-anodized aluminum pot with insulated grip, hot- and cold-safe 28 oz. bowl, strainer lid, Mini LiteLifter™ pot handle and kit stuff sack
Imported.View all MSR Backpacking Stoves
Average Boil Time (1L)
3 min. 20 sec.
Burn Time (Max Flame)
8 oz. canister MSR IsoPro: 60 minutes
Number of Burners
5 x 5.25 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...