Park Tool BBT-69.2 Bottom Bracket Tool
For the installation and removal of 16-notch external-bearing bottom brackets, turn to the precision CNC-machined Park Tool BBT-69.2 bottom bracket tool.
- Updated tooth profiles optimize the fit between the tool and high-performance BB parts
- Anodized for easy identification, it has a ratchet/torque-wrench compatible 3/8 in. drive
- 16-notch 44mm OD cup fits 16-notch rotor disc lockrings
- Works with Shimano® BB80, BB5700, XT® BB70, BB51 and older external-bearing threaded cups
- Fits external threaded types for Campagnolo®, Chris King®, FSA® MegaExo®, Hope™ and SRAM®/Truvativ® GXP®
- Also fits Race Face® X-type, Surly®, Wheels®, Fulcrum® and others
Made in USA.View all Park Tool Drivetrain Tools
2 x 2 x 2 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...