C.A.M.P. USA Skimo Tour Nanotech Crampons
With Sandvik Nanoflex® reinforcements on the front points to penetrate hard snow and ice, the 10-point C.A.M.P. Skimo Tour Nanotech crampons are ideal for fast and light ski mountaineering.
- Automatic binding with T-Stop toe system that's optimized for A/T boots
- Optional semi-auto toe bails (not included) make these bindings compatible with boots that don't have toe welts
- Heel bails feature 3 height settings for fine-tuning the fit
- 7075 aluminum alloy construction is lightweight and strong
- 10 points on each crampon provide solid hold on steep terrain
- Sandvik Nanoflex stainless-steel reinforcements on the front points increase durability, strength and penetration on hard snow and ice
- Micro-adjustable linking bar allows for a precise fit without the use of tools
- Optional Dyneema® linking straps (not included) reduce weight to 350g and allow the crampons to fold onto themselves for tighter packability
- Includes anti-balling plates, Torx adjustment key and a carrying case
- Italian-made with classic European craftsmanship
Imported.View all C.A.M.P. USA Mountaineering Crampons
Fits Shoe Size
US: 4.5-13; Euro: 36-46
7075 aluminum alloy
1 lb. 0.6 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...