Yakima HangOver 4-Bike Hitch Rack
The Yakima HangOver 4-bike hitch rack securely hauls up to 4 mountain bikes to the trailhead in a space-saving vertical orientation. It's capacity makes it ideal for group rides and families.
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel, the vertical orientation carries up to 4 bikes in minimal space
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism with 2 adjustable mast angles keeps your bikes from bumping into your car, truck or SUV, and makes accessing the tailgate a breeze
- Fits suspension-fork bikes only, securely supporting bikes by the fork crown
- Soft padding protects the fork's finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- 2 mast height positions improve ground clearance and ease of loading
- Included HitchLock locks the rack to your hitch receiver; integrated lock loop lets you attach your own bike lock for bike security (bike lock not included)
- Includes a built-in bottle opener—cheers!
- Fits 2 in. hitch receivers only
- HangOver 4 is compatible with the Yakima BackSwing extension, which allows this hitch rack to swing out of the way so you can access your tailgate (sold separately)
Imported.View all Yakima Hitch Bike Racks
Number of Bikes
Max Weight Per Bike (lbs)
Hitch Receiver (in.)
Fits 2 inches
Bike Attachment Point
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...