REI Co-op Camp Bed Self-Inflating Sleeping Pad
With plush padding and a soft surface, the REI Co-op Camp Bed self-inflating sleeping pad is a comfy spot to catch some zzz's while you're off on car-camping adventures.
- Self-inflating design quickly transforms from flat, packed size to fully inflated mattress
- Low-profile, quick-closing, high-flow valve allows for easy inflation/deflation
- Horizontally cored foam reduces weight and bulk; 2.5 in. thickness provides plenty of cushioning
- Soft, stretch polyester fabric on top helps keep you on the mattress
- 150-denier polyester bottom resists wear; all seams are welded for leakproof strength
- This pad has an R-value of 7.6, which makes it best for adventures in extreme cold conditions; it provides high levels of insulation from ground
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- Stuff sack included
Imported.View all REI Co-op Self-inflating Pads
Sleeping Pad Type
Sleeping Pad Shape
Stuff Sack Included
XL: 8.5 x 30 inches
Regular: 5.5 x 26 inches
Pad Thickness (in.)
XL: 2.5 inches
Regular: 2.5 inches
XL: 78 x 30 x 2.5 inches
Regular: 72 x 25 x 2.5 inches
XL: 5 lbs. 4 oz.
Regular: 3 lbs. 10 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...