Big Agnes Battle Mountain 3 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Offering full protection in the harshest of backcountry and high-alpine conditions, the Big Agnes Battle Mountain 3 tent is a spacious, lightweight 4-season mountaineering shelter.
- 2 dual-zipper doors feature windows with 2 closure options: mesh-only for ventilation, or zip up the nylon layer for complete closure
- 2 vestibule door options include 1 single-zip door and 1 double-zip door that can be set up as an awning using trekking poles
- Vestibule zippers have storm flaps for added protection
- Hub pole design with color-coded webbing and poles makes setup a breeze in any conditions
- DAC oversize twist clips are easy to attach to the poles, even when you're wearing gloves
- High/low internal guy loops provide extra stability in high winds
- Oversize stake out loops can be used with skis, ice axes, poles and more
- Dominico® undyed ripstop polyester fly is made with high-tenacity yarns that provide incredible tear strength and UV resistance
- Fly is silicone-treated with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating plus an additional coating on the face of the fabric to increase tear strength and UV resistance
- All seams are taped with waterproof polyurethane tape that's free of solvents, PVC and VOCs
- 2 fly vents increase airflow and reduce condensation; they're fully closable in extreme weather
- VELCRO® Brand tabs connect the fly to the pole structure, providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Heavy-duty reflective webbing along with precut reflective guylines and tensioners attached to the fly make setup easy
- Multiple interior loops let you attach mtnGLO® Tent Camp Lights (sold separately) and Wall gear loft (not included)
- Oversize 3D bin pockets provide ample storage without encroaching on your livable space
- Tent includes two 3D wall pockets, 6 mesh wall pockets, 4 mesh ceiling pockets with cord-routing portals and 13 superlight DAC 8 in. aluminum J-stakes
- To extend the life of your tent floor, we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint (sold separately)
Imported.View all Big Agnes Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
7 lbs. 15 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
5 lbs. 8 oz.
8 lbs. 13 oz.
22 x 8 inches
86 x 88/60 (L x W head/foot) inches
44 square feet
13 + 6 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC NSL pole aluminum
Ripstop nylon/polyester mesh
Dominico undyed ripstop polyester
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...