La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX Mountaineering Boots - Women's
Built with a light weight and robust performance features, the women's La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX mountaineering boots help you tackle big peaks, mixed terrain, glacier travel and vertical ice.
- GORE-TEX® Comfort waterproof breathable membranes provide excellent weather protection and have an integrated layer of breathable insulation
- Uppers are built from 3.2 mm silicone-impregnated Idro-Perwanger rough-out leather and highly abrasion-resistant fabric
- Laces are made of recycled PET from plastic bottles
- Air-injected rubber rands enhance protection and durability
- Carbon Tech honeycomb insoles with 4 mm EVA deliver high-level insulation with lightweight, stiff and low-profile construction
- 3D Flex™ ankles provide lateral flexibility
- Removable and adjustable variable-fit tongues
- 2 mm polyurethane midsoles are graded for crampon attachment
- Resoleable Vibram® Matterhorn rubber outsoles with Impact Brake System™ grip all types of terrain, wet or dry
Imported.View the La Sportiva Nepal Product LineView all La Sportiva Women's Mountaineering Boots
Type of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX Comfort waterproof breathable membrane
3.2mm silicone impregnated Idro-Perwanger rough-out leather/air-injected rubber
GORE-TEX Comfort insulated footbed
3mm Carbon Tech honeycomb insulation/4mm EVA
Vibram Matterhorn rubber with Impact Brake System
Can Be Resoled
3 lbs. 2.6 oz.
33 EU 33.5 EU 34 EU 34.5 EU 35 EU 35.5 EU 36 EU 36.5 EU 37 EU 37.5 EU 38 EU 38.5 EU 39 EU 39.5 EU 40 EU 40.5 EU 41 EU 41.5 EU 42 EU 42.5 EU 43 EU U.S. Women's 2.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 5.5+ 6 6.5 7 7.5 7.5+ 8 8.5 9 9.5 9.5+ 10 10.5 11 EU 33 33.5 34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 Mondo 24 24.5 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...