Cannondale Quick Disc 4 Women's Bike - 2019
This product is not available.Shop similar products
With plenty of reflectivity, a nice light weight and an oh-so-smooth ride, the Cannondale Quick Disc 4 women's bike will keep you happy riding for exercise or to get from point A to point B.
- Quick SL frame features refined SmartForm C2 construction that saves 200g over other Quick frames, and internal cable routing for a clean look
- Full carbon fork with a thru-axle saves significant weight and handles beautifully
- Shimano Altus shifters shift smoothly through 27 gears to provide every gear you need around town and in the rolling countryside
- Enhanced SAVE micro-suspension in the rear triangle along with ergonomic grips, pedals and saddle keep you comfortable and connected to the road
- Women-specific frame geometry and OutFront steering geometry make the Quick stable and fun to ride
- Balancing heads-up ease with forward-leaning efficiency positions you for a sporty and comfortable feel
- Tektro M275 hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm rotors deliver precise braking
- Smooth-rolling Schwalbe Spicer 700 x 30c tires have K-Guard puncture protection and reflective sidewalls
- Be seen—bright 360° reflective elements on the frame and fork, plus reflective sidewalls on the tires, increase visibility from all angles
- Subtle rack and fender mounts make it easy to turn your bike into a fast, fun commuting machine; rack and fenders not included
- In true Cannondale form, Quick bikes are lightweight, easy to pedal, easy to lift and easy to love
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Quick View all Cannondale Endurance Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Quick SL Disc Women's, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube
Quick Disc, full carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, Flat Mount
SR Suntour, 48/36/26
Cartridge square taper
Shimano Altus, 3x9
Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp
Sunrace, 11-34, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro M275 hydro disc, 160/160mm
Tektro M275 hydro disc
Cannondale C4 Disc, double wall, 32h
Sealed Alloy Disc, 12x100
Sealed Alloy Disc, QR rear
Schwalbe Spicer, 700 x 30c, K-Guard puncture protection, reflective sidewall
Alloy Riser, 25mm rise, 10 ° sweep, 6° rise, 640mm
Cannondale Alloy, 31.8, 8°
Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Cannondale Fitness Women's Ergo double-density
Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
FSA Sealed Bearing, Integrated, 1-1/4"-1-1/8"
KMC Z99, 9-speed
23 lbs. 11.2 oz.
S M Tall Reach 38.0 38.8 39.6 Stack 53.0 55.4 57.8 Effective Top Tube 54.2 55.7 57.3 Seat Tube Center-Top 35.0 40.0 45.0 Standover Height 64.8 69.0 73.1 Head Tube Length 10.9 13.4 16.0 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70 70 70 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73 73 73 Bottom Bracket Height 27.7 27.7 27.7 Wheelbase 103.6 105.3 107.0 Chainstay 43.5 43.5 43.5 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...