Cannondale Topstone Disc SE 105 Bike - 2019
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Born to roll and roam with pure gravel goodness, the Cannondale Topstone Disc SE 105 bike has high-volume tires, confident rider position and sporty handling to smash out big miles on the back roads.
- Clean internal routing lets you add a 27.2mm dropper post (not included)
- Removable fender bridge bolts on when you want fenders
- Mounts for 3 water bottles and top-tube storage let you prepare to go long; multiple bottle cage positions on the down tube mount let you attach big frame bags
- SmartForm C2 alloy construction delivers a frame that's lightweight, efficient and oh-so-smooth
- Big tire clearance provides plenty of room for tires up to 42mm wide
- Full carbon fork with tapered steerer and 12mm thru-axle creates a light, comfortable and precise-steering front end
- OutFront steering geometry sports a slack head angle and 55mm fork rake for stability at speed, agility on mixed surfaces and confidence on multiday adventures
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Topstone Product LineView all Cannondale Endurance Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C2 alloy
Cannondale Topstone disc, full carbon, 1-1/4 to 1-1/8 in. tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount, 12 x 100 thru axle
FSA Omega ME alloy, 46/30
Cannondale C3, butted 6061 alloy, 16° flare drop
Shimano 105, 31.8 clamp
Shimano 105 7000 GS
Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano 105 7070 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT56 rotors
Shimano 105 7020 hydraulic disc
WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless-ready
Formula RX-512 12 x 100
RX-142 12 x 142
WTB Nano TCS, 700 x 40c, tubeless-ready
Cannondale C3, butted 6061 alloy, 16° flare drop
Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7°
Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
Topstone Si, 25mm alloy top cap
KMC X11EL, 11-speed
21 lbs. 14.56 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Reach 36.8 37.7 38.5 39.4 40.2 Stack 51.8 54.9 57.9 61 64 Effective Top Tube 52.5 54.4 56.1 57.9 59.6 Seat Tube Center-Top 41 45.8 50.5 55.3 60 Standover Height 70.3 74.4 78.4 82.5 86.3 Head Tube Length 8.9 11.8 14.9 18.2 21.4 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70° 71° 71° 71° 71° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.1° 73.1° 73.1° 73.1° 73.1° Bottom Bracket Height 28.4 28.4 28.4 28.4 28.4 Wheelbase 101.1 102.2 104 106 107.8 Chainstay 43 43 43 43 43 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...